Wednesday 16 September 2009

Mission not accomplished

I would so much like to say: essay plans - mission accomplished, but I can't! On Monday I was so tired that I couldn't write anything. On Tuesday I spent hours and hours writing this what was supposed to be done on Monday... Today I am trying to chase up yesterday's stuff... I wanted to work on it during lunch at work, but my fantastic and super-protected work mailbox rejects emails from myself! :P
At least I made it to the gym - for the second time this week today, as I promised myself, although some parts of my body hurt terribly...
I still have some time to write the essay and then finish it off, but maybe... I will wake up earlier tomorrow, just to write a little bit? My brain really isn't eager to create intellectual paragraphs after 8.00pm...

No comments: