Monday 14 September 2009

First signs...

On my way to the gym I sticked my eyes to the ground in the park and between leaves I found chestnuts, acorns and beechnuts lying around. Already! That reminded me of my childhood and the times when we used to go with my sister for walks in the forest with my dad or my mum. We were collecting beechnuts to later give them to the woodman to feed the animals in winter.
The autumn is creeping from the corners of parks and forests, she's looking around from behid the trees and spreading her beautiful signs of presence...
I wish it was more colourful here though. In my home country, autumn turns the nature into mixture of greens, reds, yellows, browns, golds... Well, maybe I remember it so well, because I could see a forest from my room's window.
Here I have the seaside, instead :)

No comments: