Saturday 15 January 2011

moving fast

Woha, half of the first month of the new year nearly gone!
Going back to reality after a sweet break is always difficult... my solution - keep yourself busy, give it a speedy start. Have things worth waiting for, things to do, places to go, music to listen to, movies to see, people to meet, projects to start (or finish).

It was really good that after the first week back at work we could get away on Saturday to London theatre :) The musical was amazing, and I have to admit, I think I have never sat sooo high!

Will put a picture here soon!
Here it is:


After the theatrical feast we went for a nice dinner. Yes, of course, to our favourite Indian restaurant. I never thought I would like curry stuff so much. Maybe it's just the way they make it there? Grand thali with prawn malai is heaven for my mouth and stomach :)

No comments: