Thursday 2 December 2010

counting weeks and days

...until Christmas of course!
This year it has looked like it would be another stressful rather than cheerful time of counting, with high hopes mixed with moments of depression. And in the end of the struggle, it looks like we will not spend Christmas with our family, but we will stay here, on our own, just the two of us. But since there is really nothing more I can do, I decided to at least stop crying about this and try to prepare best Christmas ever. It's gonna be different this year, I know - but it can be nice and cosy and lovely anyway!

To start with, we prepared our Advent wreath ad Advent calendar. Well, the calendar was actually hand-made in secret by my beloved, because we didn't manage to get one in the shops (we wanted to buy it today, one day late, and we couldn't find any, how ridiculous!). Anyway, I love it and I think it is the most original and delicious Advent calendar, filled with extra love :)





No comments: