Friday 24 August 2012

blessing

Crazyness of life amazes me. You might be a believer or not. I am, so I will write it like that: God's crazy ideas amaze me.

So often in my life so far I could not understand what the deal was, I struggled and suffered... I was chasing something or pushing away. In the last few months I have learnt to let go. To open up, listen with my heart, be accepting to what comes my way, gives darker or brighter colours to the passing days of my life. I still make choices, decisions - sometimes very difficult. But slowly I grow in myself the peaceful agreement for what is being given to me.

I opened my heart. I got rid of negative emotions, assumptions, prejudice. There is no people I hate. And very few I dislike. I found new friends, many friends. People who are sincere and caring, and in their kindness - genuine and selfless. I closed my eyes, opened my arms and soul, and allowed myself to trust again. And I met a person who became my soulmate.

So, here it is. A reward for taking risks in life, despite how painful the lack of luck could be? Or is it rather another proof that after the rain, there is always a rainbow? And the rainbow would not exist, if the sunshine was not covered with the raindrops first?

I feel so blessed.

No comments: